If you would ask me that, my respond would be, "never again!".
Just a day before the run, I have so many opinions about the event.
Firstly, for such an event open to the public, who would have thought of holding the race pack collection right at the end of the island, expecting people who stays in the other end to travel all the way just to collect a bag!
Secondly, the participants of such an event would mostly be working adults and having the collection held on thursday, friday and saturday limits most people to only collect the pack on Saturday. How can jams and long queues not be expected?
I had been asked: "Paying $50 just to run?" many times and I usually purge away this thought by telling myself that it should be well worth, given we would receive a running tee and probably enjoy the healthy experience along with the other participants. Well, I just received the tee and it's great disappointment. What's the point of asking for our desired sizes during registration when we cant even get what we specified in the end? Now, I have a tee with big arms holes for ventilation during the run tomorrow. How thoughtful!
No comments:
Post a Comment