It was our first time at Rochester Park. Didnt expect it to be only a small stretch scattered with restaurants and pubs. Most of these restaurants were hidden behind the tall branches. We didnt even recognise Twelve+One till we walk in for a closer look.
Wednesday, 19 November 2008
Twelve+One
This patisserie left a huge impression in me after I read its review on someone else's blog. The pastel pink and white motifs interior of the place draws most of my attention. Being a dessert lover, I took my chance to suggest this place for tea with Darlie. After much persuasion, his answer was a reluctant yes!
The patisserie has tables indoor and outdoor. Admire the motifs on the walls if you decided to stay indoors. Otherwise, take a seat outdoor and be surrounded with flower pots hanged around the front porch.
If you had been out savouring desserts after desserts, you could have noticed that most patisseries like to serve their sweets on pure white glassware. This one is different. I personally like the flower prints embellished on the cups. Camomile Tea ($5).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment