Monday, 8 December 2008

Standard Chartered Run & TCG's 23rd Birthday

Except for occasional stops at drink stations, I completed Standchart 10 km run without walking. That's the biggest accomplishment. But the timing isnt good.. 1hr38plus minutes. Gotta improve on that! But ever since after the run, I had stopped going for my weekly morning/evening jogs. There goes my healthy regime! Even my True Yoga membership has expired, and looking back, I realised I missed quite a number of weeks, til I lost count of them..

Met the guis for T.c.g's bday celebration after the run. I was hoping to catch a wink before meeting them, but there isnt enough time. In the end I met them with a giddy head and heavy eyelids. Barely had enough sleeps that week since I was suddenly very sia-ons at work, staying til late at night everyday.

I was walking with Xin in Marina Square when we came across bridal road show. Since Xin is getting tied down soon, and she needs her ROM gown asap, we sat down and talked to the sales person. It was my first time involved in such a thing, I found it so fun. While I flipped through the albums on exhibit and listened to Xin share her concerns with the sales person, I cant help feeling happy for her. Wedding is always such a happy affair. Although there might be problems surfacing now and then during the planning stage, I guess everything will flow smoothly when the date nears. So Xin, enjoy the process, although it may not be easy!

Celebrated Xia's birthday at Breeks ("Bridge" pronouced by the silly girl) with the JC class. Not full force as lots of people cant make it followed by a movie, Quarantined. I'm not a big fan of horror movies, but since it's a majority pick, I have to follow suit. But this is the last time I gonna watch horror movies.

I practically sleep at 3am everyday just to minimise my sleeping time. The moment I closed my eyes, I saw characters of the show. Freak me out!

No comments: