Sunday, 16 December 2007

Yesterday, today & tomorrow..

  • Yesterday: Met up with Sab and Jun for a little advance X'mas get-together at Timbre last night. Gossiped and updated each other on current "affairs". Goodfellas is good but the table they offered us wasnt in a good position. So we didnt get a very good view. The table next to us even offered a whole pizza to our table. But we played it cool by rejecting. Haha..
  • Today: It's King's official holiday now, a pity he's not flying back Singapore, but busy travelling around Europe. He should be in Belgium now.. Time flies, and he has been there for more than 3 months already. I guess March will arrive very soon again!
  • As usual, I attended yoga class today,this time without Ade.. Dont know what happened to her lately, she hasnt been feeling well. Maybe things were not going smoothly for her, or she's handling great stress - home, school, work and relationship.. What I can do is only to show my care and concern the best I can. But somehow, I think I wasnt doing enough. I totally do not know how I can go about doing it. I wonder if it's because we tend to keep things to ourselves, different from the way we used to tell each other so many things. I can understand how she feels. When I'm feeling down, I tend to keep within myself too.. But I'm really getting worried.
  • Met up with Johnny to get Xmas present for company's xmas party this Wednesday. It isnt an easy task especially when the budget is $15 and we have to get something that's unisex and practical. In the end, Johnny got a card holder and I bought a key chain. The packaging looks really worn out, though..
  • On the way to yoga, seen this group of 4 people from China standing at the MRT station exit. Although they were standing at the corner, they practically blocked the exit by treating the scanner as a table, crowding around it to chat. It's not the first time I seen the Chinese so inconsiderate. They tend to stand at the end of the moving escalator, obstrucing oncoming passer-by too! Just dont understand why they cant be more considerate! In a way, they are tanishing the Asian's reputation..
  • Tomorrow: Going Dempsey Hill for breakfast after out routine jog at Botanica Gardens! It's to celebrate Ping's bday! Cant wait!

No comments: