Great! Mum and Dad is away in Hong Kong and Ping tagged along. So that leaves me home alone for 3 days 2 nights. Anyway, Qiang is seldom home. And even if he is, we stay in our room.
Well it really isnt that bad. I have more privacy, lots of space for my own and I get to do what I want. I thought of giving King a call, but on second thought, nope! I'm not sure if I'm trying hard not to bother him, or I really isnt too bothered with not talking to him nowadays.
This morning, he told me he's smoking weet (something that makes you high) in Amsterdam when I called him. I was slightly appalled. On one hand, it was due to some miscommunications I had with him earlier, on the other hand, I thought it was something that I couldnt accept again. He seems to be always trying out new things when he's overseas. And he's doing it without even telling me first. What's the point of telling me only after it has been done? I thought he could at least sms me and say he's trying out weet smoking. That's maybe too much from him and I'm too demanding on my side. But I wonder what's next..? Ya, I should probably trust him and leave him to decide what should and shouldnt be done..
Just reached home from company's xmas party at Asian Civilisation Museum. It is quite a nice place to hold a party. Everything is great except for the food. Caught up with Annies today after so long.. She had been like my chatting-mate since the first day in office. OH! And my senior and manager says I'm getting chubby!!!! I think it's time I seriously think about cutting down on my huge appetite lately!
No comments:
Post a Comment