Wednesday, 12 December 2007

02S22

  • Sunday, 09/12/07
  • Browsing through the photos I had taken during the JC gathering last sunday made me realised how much I had changed since I graduated from college. I probably look so much older now, seen much more things and no longer the little naive girl that I used to be.
  • In particular, working and schooling seem to portray 2 different worlds. At work, I see the extreme ends of people and it is this that make me realised how important communication skills are. Back in school, everyone seem to be so friendly, so courteous, I sometimes wonder if the world could be so perfect.
  • The gathering was as usual. updating each other with our lives, ocassional silence with everyone's mind going through all the possible topics to start off. (At least, that applies for me!) Once in a while, we tried hard to communicate to people sitting 2 tables away but conversations usually wont last. So I ended up talking to the people, infront of and next to me. Sometimes, I really wonder what better things to do for quality gatherings.. Nevertheless, it was great as we took the chance to celebrate Xia's birthday at Swensen's. The only pity was the continuous rain since morning.. All of us were unable to leave our house on time. In the end, I couldnt watch movie at all. I guess I havent watch a single movie for more than a decade, I dont even know what's screening now! Ping & I ended up buying flowers and cakes to Lixia's place before going to Holland Village to meet the guys. I had to pick Ping up from her house, to jurong point to get flowers and cakes and then back to Xia's place with my pee coming out any moment. Ping had to run in the rain. SO look at the amount of effort we put in! AHaha..
The happiest woman on Earth.

...and her loveliest present:

No comments: