Monday, 24 December 2007

Love, at home.

  • Sometimes, the best thing in life isn't thing, it's love.
  • Family love..
  • Since young, I had been closer to my mum. I talked to my mum and I avoided my dad. It was until recently that I realised I grew closer to my dad. He seems to be easier to talk to..
  • My dad has been a changed person every since the horrible incident happened few years ago. He's more patient, although he still speaks at a loud volume that sounds like he is scolding. There were times where we had arguments or rather, got scolded by him, moments where I was annoyed by his loud voice, and situations where I shouted back at him. Despite all these, those little little things that he did never fail to prove how nice he is to me.
  • For instance, the X'mas party that I'm organising for the Guis tomorrow. We were at cold storage on sunday getting groceries and he was even more enthusiasted than me, picking up items that he deemed necessary for the party! On that day, he even volunteered to wash the toilet for me. The groceries costed $130 and he said he can subsidise me. Eventually I only paid $50.
  • I was in the kitchen earlier on when I noticed an NTUC bag placed on the table. I was touched to see some cutleries that he bought specially for the Xmas party. I didnt even think of that! Tomorrow morning, he's gonna fetch me to the wet market and cold storage to do a last min grocery shopping although he could have rested at home.
  • He has always been very supportive when I invite my friends over. I still remember the last steamboat gathering at my place with my JC classmates and he spent the whole afternoon preparing the soup base.
  • I am contented and I'm really grateful. Thanks, dad.

1 comment:

king said...

what about your love at london?!?!?!