Sunday, 4 November 2007

+*Moulin Rogue*+

02 Novemeber, Company's Dnd... Performers got their day off to prepare while I have to work till evening before going down. Well, it was kind of a rush for us, especially Victor, who needs to give his chairman speech after the performance. But we made it there in time..
.The performers @ work.
.Team Infinity.
.Kelvin.
.Sherlynn.
.Angeline.
.Robby.

.Jinwei.

.Jerry. .Annies. .Shaowei. .Lamest girls. .The performers.
.Aya.
.Queen of Moulin Rouge.
.Peggy. .Johnny. .AngAng. .HuiJun in her HOT pink dress.
We won the competition in the end. The item that my department put up was totally amazing. Unfortunately, I could only be part of the audience. Supposed to help out in props, but what I made wasnt used in the end. haha..
-
The day ended with KTV.. Probably due to 3 weeks of pure work, I was really desperate to chill out that I didnt even consider the fact that I have work the next day!
I went home at 630am, reach work place at 1130am and work was totally crap!

No comments: