Monday, 8 October 2007

An Extravagant Day!

Today, an expensive day!
-
In the morning, I went Botanical Gardens with my family for a jog. It was nice, this time round Sis was around. So I actually have a jogging companion. We left Pa and Ma to wonder off themselves. Initially, Dad seems to prefer Mum to tag along with us. But we refused, because we wanted them to spend more time together. So Mum looked like a ball, being kicked in between us! ;p
-
We had breakfast at Bukit Timah market before proceeding home to change. I agreed to go Borneo Motors with Dad to look at the Camry that he wanted to buy. Well, Ting tagged along too, since we would be going out on our shopping spree later on. I must say, the new Camry is really nice. The interior reminds me of King's mother's Mercedes. It also has the auto-drive function that (i think) a Mercedes has too! I cant wait to test drive the car!! Ting says I will look really 'polished' in it.

-

Ting and I decided to have a beach theme today. Didnt know why we ended up overly-dressed for shopping. Maybe we just wanted that extra attention on the streets. ;p And we really turned many heads! Whahaha.. Ting termed these people 'radar', and she made us sound like aliens who had just returned from outer space.

If you happened to notice those big bags in my hands, coupled with that smug grin on my face, you could have guessed correctly. I had just immersed myself in retail- therapy! $160 - a pair of corporate shoes, $53 - Cropped jacket, $60 - undergarments, $60 - blouse, $160 - Ting's belated birthday present, $30 - King's surprise. That was how extravagant I am today. And I guess I have to be so much more thrifty for the next 3 weeks in October.
-
To add to my high-life, Ting and I took a taxi down to Orchard Road from her house. Since we were in the mood, we decided to have high tea together at Plaza Park Royal! Some rich Tai-Tais, huh?

*WARNING: Such extravagant days are highly not recommended for normal daily life..

1 comment:

king said...

spend so much $$ never save for London trip!!!!!!! stupid ling.... die die die!!!!!!!