Today, I was supposed to meet Ade for breakfast at Cartel. But it turned out that I dragged till 1130am. So we ended up eating lunch.. Why 1130am? Whahaha.. 1st of all, I woke up at 7am to talk to King. As planned, I was supposed to go jogging after that.. (to lose that extra fats from the chocolate mud pie that ZX treated me during dinner last night.) But I laid in bed, struggling to get out of bed. Soon, it was 10am! I decided I can jog after tuition later on. Guess what, it started raining after tuition. ;p Man, I got over it so easily!
-
Shafiqah's PSLE will end on Monday, and this marks my last tuition today. Time really flies. And as I see her scribbled 53rd tuition on the homework book, I couldnt help thinking: where did I spent all that money? 53 tuitions will mean 6 months of $180.. 6 x $180 = $1080!! Where is my $1080? How come I dont see it in my savings account?!? Anyway, Shah is really sweet. She passed me an envelope with a very nice card and key chain enclosed. Well, although she mentioned she's confident with her Maths paper, I know one look on her expression and the way she tells me that she wont get good grades. Maths is the only thing I have to worry about for her! *Pray she get good grades*
No comments:
Post a Comment