Finally a day for myself!
-
Last week was for king and these few days were for my friends. I must say I'm dead tired. Had been sleeping late ever since last week and I havent had time to catch up on my sleeps. So thurs and fri shall be reserved for me, myself and probably my mum!
-
So far, work has been fine, just that I find myself dozing off during the trainings and after that realised I didnt know how to do the tasks allocated to me. Perhaps due to the short time span of the training, group tasks are usually done in a hurry, I dont even have the time to think about what I'm doing. And guess what? I have a brain that functions so slowly, king used to say it's "as slow as pentium one"! I probably need a longer time to understand. Even if I do, I need an even longer time to remember! (That's how bad I am..) I could have read up more about audit when I'm home but my mind seems to differentiate work from home alot. When I'm in the office, I told myself I'll do at home. When I'm home, I tell myself I better do in the office tomorrow. So my kind of procrastination has been a bad habit! Take today for instance. Senior is gonna review my work tomorrow morning (although he said I can jsut slack and hand in whatever I have) and I told myself I'm going home to perfect it. But look at me now! Preparing to bathe and sleep. Is it because I'm too tired?
-
Maybe when king is away, it's a bonus for me. More time for myself. Not that I dont have time for myself when he's around.. But I just realised that when he is around, I would rather give my time to him than to myself. That's how generous I am towards him! (<-- ok, Maybe I made myself look too good. Ops!)
No comments:
Post a Comment