This weekend is great. I name it my healthy week! I guess it's my deteriorating skin and restless body. I'm starting to work out.. YES, for fitness sake!
-
29 Sept
-
I climbed out of bed at 9am for a jog to Taman Jurong. The new park was great. Pavement is smooth & even. And the lake adds 'flavour'.. Haha! Next time, I'll bring my skates!
-
After tuition, I visited the bank (to see if my **pay is in) and did my grocery shopping - stocked up healthy cereals for breakfast blah blah.. Luckily I get to use the car today. Otherwise, I have to drag the heavy bags home on my own.. (and i took a picture of myself in the car, trying my best to look cool. So do I pass the cool-ness test?)
**Okay, I must dedicate this paragraph to complain about my pay. It was supposed to be credit into my bank account by the 26th. But it happened that EY payroll did not receive my account no and they prepared a cheque instead. I only found out on thurs and I could only bank in my cheque after 5pm. So that leaves me with a poor weekend. Money will only be in my bank on monday. T_T
-
At night, I ironed all my shirts for work next week! (I must say I had never been so guai! I would usually do this in the morning when I decided what I wanna wear.. So proud of myself!) No more problems like being late for work... unless I overslept!
***
30 Sept
-
I woke up early to talk to King on the phone. King said calling me after 6pm (london time) is cheaper for him. So I have to wake up early on weekends too. But that's alright since I wanna keep to my healthy routine. I woke my Dad up for a jog in Bukit Timah Nature Reserve but he decided to try out Botanic Gardens instead. This was my first time being in Botanic Garden in the morning. A different feeling.. Elderly doing Tai Ji, kids running about, adults walking the dogs. I saw some statutes and figurines along the way and they reminded me of the Vigeland Park in Norway. Just that Botanic Garden isn't as crowded as Vigeland Park.. and maybe not as heart-warming.. There were families having picnics, or just out for bonding at Vigeland Park.
-
Okay, maybe this part isnt that healthy, I have to admit.. But it's so nearby, we couldnt resist. My parents and I went to Mr Prata Cafe for breakfast. According to King, the prata isnt nice and I totally agree. Still prefer the one in Upper Thomson. But I probably have to wait 9 months to go there for prata again.. Unless I try and read a map! haha..
-
Tonight, I'm paying True Yoga a visit with my mum. Must make my monthly bills worth. heh..
3 comments:
wah wah wah, someone act cool with the sunglasses while driving!
wah wah wah, someone trying to act cool wearing sunglasses while driving!
Cool right? bleah
Post a Comment