Today, mum realised she strikes 4D when we reached home from our yoga class. She burst out happily calling all her friends about it. Seeing her so excited, I thought it is a big amount. She mentioned it's first price to her friends after all.. Guess what?!? It's only $100+ she won! I wonder what makes her so happy? Is it the money or is it the name of the price she won? Buying 4D has become a habit that it doesnt matter how much is won. It's probably an investment in "a minute of excitment" that might happen sometime in future.. It might happen, it may not. It depends.. It becomes the buying of the moment when u realised you won. A state of accomplishment? It doesnt matter how much, as long as you win.
-
Okay, I can see that I'm typing rubbish today. Maybe I'm too tired after a whole day of work out. It's time to sleep... For my first day in the office tomorrow!
-
I'm looking forward! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment