Sunday, 19 August 2007

One fine day

Spent the whole day with King today. ;)
-
I sent King to Bishan in his car and then drove back home. So what? Yup! I'm SOoo proud of myself! I made my way home safely without getting lost. I even drove back to Bishan to fetch King later on. Whahha.. And I won myself a drink from King for being so good with directions. I already thought of what drink I want.. The sinful Chocolate drink at City Link. ;p
-
We went to a famous Thai restaurant after that. As it was still early, only take-aways were available. King ordered the famous beef noodles while I satisfy my craving for green curry again. Thanks to penpo, I had been addicted to Thai food these days. We ordered the mango gutinious rice too. Yummy! It wasnt very expensive. The 3 items we ordered only add up to $11. The beef noodles were cheap and good. The first few sips of the green curry was super 'shiok'. But It got abit 'gelat' at the last few mouthful. Think I still prefer the green curry at Lek Thai. ;p
-
King came over to my house later on. Wanted to try out my new burger invention but King thought the idea was funny. In the end, as I couldnt get all the ingredients from NTUC, I made some changes to it.. Just a simple burger with egg, chicken steak, cheese and lettuce. King will have to try the invention next time.
-
One fine day has passed. It's time to Zzzz now. Good night!

No comments: