Tuesday, 21 August 2007

Pasta on the menu

Cooked pasta today: Seafood paradise (Some lame name I thought of, for the purpose of this blog. :p)
Tried to make the pork knuckle dish Jason and gang had in Germany for Dad since the pock knuckle had been placed in the fridge for a very long time. King and I were really excited in the beginning because the skin was deep fried to a crisp! But King said we need to roast the knuckle, according to some recipe on the website. In the end, the knuckle was overcooked, too hard to be consumed. King said the pasta was nice. But Dad declined to eat my pasta. ;( He said the whole house smelled funny the moment he stepped home because of the cream sauce I used. But he did try abit and said it didnt taste as bad as it smells.
-
-
Some reflections of the day:
Insufficient zzZZZ: Realised I had been sleeping late these days. Tired yet cant sleep. I probably have to kick this habit soon since I'm starting work soon.
-
It's fading: I told King how I feel about our relationship these days. But I wasnt much reassured by his replies. Maybe, to him, I might be thinking too much again. But this feeling had been lingering in me ever since I'm back from Germany. I hesitate to tell him as I thought it might be another sensitive thought of mine. Even if it's true, telling him wont make much good. It will only raise his awareness. These little things would come from the heart. Not forced! If there were changes, they were probably short term. Afterall, I reminded him about it.. Although it isnt something vital, I hope to solve the problem soon.
-
Time to clear my room: Had been procrastinating. Used up all my time doing other stuff, I didnt even have enough time for my own. Shall make use of the time tomorrow. Hope I dont procrastinate again. BAD habit!
-
Yawns. I'm definitely sleeping soon. Bye.

No comments: