Friday, 17 August 2007

What's wrong with me?

Something is bothering me. What is it?
-
I dont know what is happening. I woke up not feeling well today. The arguement we had yesterday seemed to be resolved. Yet, I dont feel good about it. It seems to be hanging there unsolved. He is avoiding it and I'm lost.
-
Ting's bf broke up with her 2 weeks ago. She lost him because she has given him too much love, expecting him to give her back some but he did not know how to appreciate/ reciprocate. Or rather, he stopped reciprocating. For me, I often question myself if I demand too much love from him.
-
He has always been the nice person, while I always play the unreasonable role. He cheers me up when I feel down, he comes over to my house when I am bored, he brings me surprises once in a while.. I picked a fight when he is upset, I'm often late when I go over his house, my surprises were never surprising enough for him.. This already reflects alot about our relationship..
So what's wrong with me?

No comments: