It's my last night in BSN & it feels abit weird. Hate the feeling of leaving when you somehow got used to the environment. Yet, I'm looking forward to moving on.. to Germany and then finally Singapore! I miss Singapore, the food, the people there, my friends, my family, King and of course my home! It's everything, actually.
Spent the whole day in BSN today, scrubbing the toilet, wiping the windows, mopping the floor. The toilet has to be super clean and I ain't kidding. Even the gaps in between the tiles have to be white. Luckily, Kris got a "bleaching" solution from Natalia but she had to scrub the floor again.
It was initially planned to go Folk Meseum in the morning before the check out from BSNat 3pm, then Aker River after that. Unfortunately, it was raining the whole day, we overslept, waited for Natalia till 430pm and she wasnt here. So in the end I went Bunnpris and Rimi to get my chocolates. So I missed out Folk Meseum and Aker River!
Had to catch a plane at 0810 tomorrow to Berlin. And I'll be back to blog about the 3 weeks in Norway again. So many things to catch up! I'm super late, as usual! ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment