Sunday, 22 July 2007

Home Sweet Home

Back in Singapore! I'm sooOoo glad I didnt make any mistakes or walk the wrong direction during the journey home as I was all alone right from the time I walked to the busstop from the hotel to take a tram, to the time I alight from the plane to get my baggage. Since I made it back safely, *a pat on my shoulder*. YAY! King came to fetch me today. He even got me my favourite tapioca cake from Newton! Imiss the food in Singapore. Initially, I planned to go for a full eating trip from Changi to Jurong. But dad arranged a dinner at 3rd Aunt's restaurant. By the time I reach Singapore (4+pm), it was almost time for dinner. So King & I decided to eat tomorrow. I'm very touched that dad arranged dinner immediately after I reach Singapore. Part of the reason was due to my return. (at least this is what he says). I should be glad especially when I had been swallowing hard bread the whole of 5 weeks!! (Heh, probably not so bad, lah. Exaggerated a bit!) Feel really bad for not buying any thing for him during the whole journey. I mean, HELLO!?!, he paid for my whole trip. Not a single souvenior?? *Guilt* Anyway, I'm suffering from jet lag now. And pondering over the things I had been avoiding while I was away.. Avoidance isnt such a good solution. Afterall, it's only for the short term. I still have to face it, somehow. Now, there's more to think about. And why am I thinking so much? It's just to -accept-. Alright, time for bed. At least, there's something to look forward to.. My cosy bed, here I come!

No comments: