I met her twice to discuss the recipes and finally decided on one. I wanted to give the recipe a trial run first so that it wouldnt be a miss on the actual day. I totally understand the feeling of delivering a wrecked cake to bf..
So on thurs, I finally laid my hands on the dusty beater and started whipping a cake. It wasnt exactly a successful one cos' I was appalled by the shade of the frosting to be spreaded over the sponge base. But people who tried it said it tasted well. I was especially surprised when Darlie commented that it was good. He had always remained neutral for the cakes and cookies I made for him..
Today, I met Annie for breakfast at Macs before returning home for the big project. Everything went well up till the frosting again! Fortunally, we managed to piece everything together, although it wasnt perfect.
Sent Annie off and see her anxiously got onto the cab in her sweet little dress with the big box in hand, I couldnt help thinking how lucky her bf is.. ;)
***
Received a little chocolate book from the GB team filled with deadly recipes which I would be trying out soon. I love the way it put pictures right beside each recipe!
Special thanks to the GB team. :)
Looks like my dream is really calling!
2 comments:
Always follow your heart!
Its.. its... its calling you!
HAhaha.. Yesh! So is yours calling you too?
Post a Comment