I felt like I was brought back to the 60's when I stepped into the cafe, which was illuminated by the bright colours of decors and furniture pieces.
Seen often on magazines and newspapers, I decided to check out the flashy cafe one fine afternoon.
Caramel has a good mix of prints and colours on almost all decors found in it, and the brilliant thing is how these colours liven my mood, the same way its pretty little cupcake does. Unlike other dessert places that uses pure white dishes, this one serves its cakes and bakes on dissimiliar, yet well-mixed coloured crockery.
I am inspired by how they transformed second hand pieces of furnitures into what looked like brand new ones now.
The server recommended the cream cheese carrot cupcake and the caramel cupcake. I decided on the carrot one, which was interestingly spongy and moist, given its fibrous ingredient.
We spent the lazy afternoon (him) reading papers, (her) flipping through recipe books, and savouring cakes over tea.
Indeed, a wonderful afternoon.. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment