Sunday
It's a tiring day..
First few attempts in the first trial were really bad. I had problem standing up and all I could do was to balance on my bent knee before collapsing into a splash! But I made some acheivement on the second trial. I manage to stand up and surf around before I fell. It wasnt an easy task, but somehow, those experts seem to do it so effortlessly.
The weather was terrible today, as it rained throughout the 5 hours. The unforgettable moments were when we were shivering due to the cold weather and Wendy & I had to hold our pee for few hours. The two of us ran all the way to the ladies the moment we reached the dock!
The sea appeared rather scary, especially when it started drizzling during my turn. Water tasted salty, and the gush of water entering my nose the moment I dropped made me really sick.
Ting changed alot ever since her broke-up with XX. So much matured, sometime I felt I'm way behind. Anyway, I'm glad that she moved on. Could see her so much cheery than few months ago.
Went Chinatown with Ade after yoga class as we couldn't think of cheap places to eat in town. Ended up eating durians after lunch. Haha.. That's my virgin consumption of "mao shan wang" durian and I think I spoilt my stomach way too much. It is probably gonna demand durian of equal quality next time..
No comments:
Post a Comment