We pay grandpa and grandpa a visit in Day 1, then proceed to uncle's house. If King is around, I would probably leave early and join his family. Since King wasn't around, I was the only sibling in my family that sticked around. It wasn't bad, I caught up with my cousins and played silly games with the younger ones, reviving my childhood days. Haha..
The second day of lunar new year was spent at home. On an annual basis, Dad would invite all the uncles and aunties to our house and this is why Mum always complains about her level of commitment. The highlight of Day 2 was the gambling session with my relatives. The group of us (cousins) ganged up and explicitly cheated lots of money and my aunties created another gang too. So my poor uncle has to close an eye and still pay up.
In Day 3, I visited King's house and spent about an hour before I proceed to louhei with my JC friends. I managed to eat some of the glutinous rice that King's mum made before I left. Haha.. It's not something that she makes often, but it's my favourite. (Bet King miss it too!)
I spent the forth day at home, recuberating from the mental distress from all the late working hours.
So long, the first four days of lunar new year has uprooted my work spirit and I'm still in holiday mood to date! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment