Valentine's day always comes with a cake! But this year, Darling isnt around to buy me one. Guess what??
Ade got me AWFULLY chocolate cake, self-delivered to my house at 23:36!!! When is the last time I ever felt so touched by a friend? I seriously cant remember..
Extracted from sms conversation:
Ling: "Ade, thanks for the cake & effort k? So surprised you came. No wonder you were so enthu to call me, I thought you got xin shi.. Thanks bud!"
Ade: "Haha, no la! I not only feeling down then will look for you. When I'm happy, I also want you to be happy ."
I celebrated friendship day over dinner at Sakae Sushi with ZX after work. The food wasnt exactly good. Service was extremely irritable and we waited at least an hour for the food! Luckily, we were patient enough, except for the occasional complaints from ZX. Haha..
My Lovely gift from Darling:
No comments:
Post a Comment