Sunday, 20 January 2008

Handmade, with love.

This thought dates back to October 2007, when I made plans to visit King at London in November. It was meant to be a surprise brought over to him during my visit, for his birthday present in November, his 2008 new year gift, and our 3 year anniversary memento in January. (You must be thinking i'm such a cheapsake, using "a stone to kill 3 birds". But it definitely took me lots of time, effort, sacrifices and $!) A pity I didnt complete it in time due to work commitments and my procrastination.

And FINALLY, I managed to complete it (although not as perfect as I thought), only in January.. Yesterday, it was sent, in a hurry at Singpost. I was afraid it might get lost or damaged, through the tough handlings by the various postmen and officers but on the other hand, I cant wait to show King what I had for him since October, lots of accumulated love:
Handmade, with love...

No comments: