Wednesday, 16 January 2008

25 December 07: Project Xmas Get-to!

Was looking though my photos collection and realised I haven't update anything about this major initiative I did in 2007:

Project Xmas Get-to!

I got all excited after flipping through flyers from Carefour and Cold Storage which advertises Xmas goodies and this cooked up an idea of inviting the Guis over to my place for a mini xmas party.

Venue: Yaogui's hideout

Date: 25 December 2008

Time: 13:00

Food & Beverage: Roasted chicken (since the whole turkey isnt that nice), hand-made turkey ham sandwiches, hotdog buns, minced meat pasta, caesar salad, english raisins scones* and white wine (from Germany)

*I took the chance & try making scones with my own hands for this special occasion..

A snapshot of the partying Guis...

Merry Christmas! Cheers ~ P/s: Thanks to my dearest Dad and sis, who had been helping me from the grocery shopping to food preparation :)

No comments: