Friday, 23 November 2007

Reminisce of the days in london

Madame Tussaud...
McCornwall Pastry... The pastries are really yummy!
Big Ben..
My first Krispy Creme...
Shopping on a rainy day...
Ideally..
In reality...
London Eye...
Mr. Chef :)
Darling's XO fried rice!!
Ermm.. I was forced... really..
Catching a musical: Phantom of the Opera
My farewell dinner. I made pineapple fried rice, curry chicken, baked cod fish and long beans with egg with the help of King and Wenya while Yut prepared hot soup. It was a disaster as I almost burnt down King's apartment while making the soup. :p
King, me, Leo, Wenya & Yut.
If you visit London, there's one thing you sure cant miss and that's Fish & Chips. It has been my all-time favourite since young and I took the opportunity to try Britain's original.. King & I flipped the lonely planet till we found one near-by. *Recommended*
It wasnt really fantastic, but both King & I felt that it was value for money. Hyde Park...
Harrods...
James Bond
On board London Eye..
King's best shot.. (Ahem, I was the photographer, of course!)
Tower of London.. I took this shot when I was on my way back to King's apartment after crashing his class in the morning. At first, It seems like a bad shot. But the more I look at it, the more I admire it.. Doesnt it remind you of the fairy tales?
King sent me to the airport in a cab. 40 pounds. We had our dinner at this very nice restaurant (which I forgot the name).

No comments: