Sunday, 14 October 2007

SINful Day.

What a sinful day! I bet I already have like 5 meals today.
-
Went jogging with Mum and Dad at Botanical Gardens as usual. Thought I could lead a healthy day today.. Unfortunately, the food at Sixth Avenue looks too good that I ate a bowl of prawn noodles and 2 pieces of prata just for breakfast. The prawn noodles tastes good. (How come King never bring me there to eat before?) The prata looks crispy but it wasnt as good as the one at Upper Thomson. I still miss the prata there. Dad tried the wanton noodle and he said the roast meat tasted the best. I'll give it a try next time.
-
That's 2 meals in a row.
-
Dad and I went to the cold storage to get some grocery. It was funny that my Dad becomes so health-conscious after I told him that the tau sah piah that he ate last night before he sleep was super fattening. He said he wanted to get some healthy food so that he can snack when he feels hungry. While we were grocery shopping, there comes my third meal of the day. Mum happened to see a bakery shop and bought lots of bread to try. Well, being a hard-core bread addict, I reached out for some. Heh..
-
That's the 3rd and it was only in the morning!
-
Met up with Sab & Jun and the 3 guys for lunch at Soup Restaurant. Amazingly, I was the earliest of all, although Ziqian claimed that he reached earlier.. Nvm that. At least I am early and all of them were impressed with me. I guess all thought I would be late. Glad that I'm working my way to being a more time-conscious person. :) I bet King is proud of me too! I finally get to try the Teo Chew Olive Rice and I think it's not bad. But the guys say they prefer the Yang Chow fried Rice. Apparently, the 6 of us were nicely splitted among the 3 big fours. YJ and Sab are in PWC, Jun and I are in EY and ZQ and Lionel in DT. So we decided with the plan that we will take turns organising outings. The next one would be held on 25 November at Sentosa!
-
During the 3 hour lunch, we talked about our work experience, joked about our profession, gossip about our colleagues, laughed at stupid jokes and took some pictures too. I thought it was great to have friends of diversed company so that we can share our experiences and compare companies..
-
4th meal...
-
I reached home after an hour's bus ride. I guess I was sooooo tired I slept throughout the whole journey. I couldnt even hear my phone ring. I wrapped up my day with 5 ferrero rocher while typing this. Ya, it's sinful, but I'm enjoying it! ;p I'll keep to my healthy regime tomorrow! Haha..
-
5th meal, and hopefully the last!

1 comment:

king said...

orh, eat so much! after become heavier than me!