Sunday, 18 November 2012

To Mr. Wisdom Tooth I

Dear Mr. Wisdom Tooth I

Thanks for serving me over the past few years, breaking down my favourite food into smaller particles before sending them to Ms. Tummy. I pen this down to commemorate this day I removed you from my life.

I still remember you as the first to surface from Ms. Gum.  My inexperience in handling you probably led to tension between you and Ms Gum. Both of you started to part ways. Although you had been working hard, food particles got trapped between you and Ms. Gum. I had been obediently helping you to clear them but it made Ms. Gum hate you even more. I'm sorry I have chosen to part with you today.

It was indeed a painful and bloody experience.. I was shivering all over after being given local anesthetic. The extraction process took a long 60 minutes. I knew you were reluctant to leave and Mr. Jaw Bone kinda protected you at the corner. Eventually, the dentist had to saw you alittle to avoid Mr. Jaw Bone. Dont worry, you still look handsome with that jagged edge.. The dentist's assistant had to grabbed my face in place while the dentist pulled you out from Ms. Gum.. As lots of strength were used, I was warned that my left face will be bruised for a few days. The scariest moment was the stitching of Ms Gum. My eyes refused to witness the dentist's actions. I must say Mr. Heart had a great exercise today at the rate he was pumping.

Mr. Wisdom, you had done well these few years and I appreciate it.

No comments: