Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Simple and sweet: I heart this Vday.

Ever since I knew about Moviemob, I have been following their website, wishing for an upcoming movie screening. Just few days before this Vday, I received an email from Moviemob of their planned screening on 14 February. Elated, I threw away our plan to celebrate Vday on 13th, forgetting that he has to work late into the night on 14th!

My plan to have brunch at Wild Honey on 13th was a great disappointment. By the time we got there, it was at least an hour of waiting time before we could get a table. He was starving already and we could not afford to wait. In the end, we dined at Oriole Cafe just a few minutes walk away - another cafe for a good dose of caffeine!

The CPA course started on 14th. As I got ready in the morning, I happily prepared for the movie night, assuming that he could end the day at work on time. Fortunately, he did!


I got us sushi platter from The Market Place and caramel chips from Royce to enjoy during the movie.


Although he fell asleep just few minutes after our take away dinner,  I still enjoyed the date every much. Just hope we could have fun things to do each time I see him!

No comments: