As the screams of ten to one filled the neigbourhood and overpowered the splashing sound made by the shower, I realised that I just spent the last few minutes of 2010 in the bathroom, scrubbing myself and thinking of the things I have done and fretting over those that I have not done..
31 December 2010 marks the official last day of my first job. It feels like I'm graduating from kindergarten class and moving on to primary school. At least, I hope I've graduated.. Over the week, I attended few farewells with closer team mates and bid many goodbyes.. It seems like I'm all prepared to take a breather, even an hour long of heart-to-heart talk could not bring my heart back. A faster progression route does not appeal to me now. I rather climb the corporate ladder at a comfortable pace, and save the time on other precious things. In my next step, I want to start afresh, and do something I could excel in and have the drive to work hard and of course, spend more time with myself and my loved ones. I have not found a good "primary school" til date.. No such luck.
Nevertheless, I'm looking on the bright side, and I pray that 2011 would be a better and happier year for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment