Monday, 8 November 2010

His birthday in November

When I came to know that I do not have to travel again this November, I was elated. No more long distance calls on skype, and me dozing off on bed while waiting for the clock to strike 12. I decided to do something nice to make up for the years of negligence.

A thoughtful box of self-made vouchers
A hand-made cake with white wine for the countdown
A dinner at a restaurant he always wanted to try on the actual day



Unfortunately, the countdown plan was ruined and the person who answered my call at the restaurant did not register my reservations well and gave up my table to other walk-in guest..

The worse thing is that I did not fight for my own rights with the obnoxious waitress and walked away unhappy, only to regret about it after that. I wonder what was I thinking..

No comments: