When I was told I'm heading there "for good", I didnt exactly know what it means. But after the 3 weeks long engagement, I finally understand..
They say, you wouldnt know until you experienced it. I knew what life is like when I'm there all along. But the feeling just slipped my mind until I re-experience what my life is like, away from home - not on a holiday, but to work..
Through out the 21 days, I woke up at 7am and slept at 2am. The only day I left work early (3pm) was the first Saturday, due to their National Day. For the every other day, I left between 7pm - 9pm. Despite the heavy work, the team was well bonded together. That was the only pillar for support.
Still, I'm glad I have such opportunity, to travel abroad and look at how things work across the globe. That's why I decided to stay on, and maximise my learning experience with the firm. I hope my decision is good. All the best to those who decide otherwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment