Sunday, 15 February 2009

This year's Valentines.

We didnt celebrate Valentine's Day like we usually do this year round. Instead, we spent the special day with the other couples at Darlie's cousin's house.

We had lou hei, Katong laksa, diy poh piahs and vietnam rolls. The queue for diy poh piah was super long. I waited a long time and finally gotten my hands on it. While I was making it, King was beside me critising my perfect skills. So I challenged him to the D-I-Y Poh Piah Making Competition...

VS

The black black one was made by me and the white one was the master piece of Darlie's. As dipicted below, both of us failed our mission. But I still think mine is better than his..

Darlie & I had intended to buy Wii since Christmas last year. We are still accumulating more reasons to buy it. Christmas, new year, anniversary, and now Valentine's day. We havent bought any presents for each other since Christmas, to save up for Wii. But I still find it a big investment.

Both Darlie and I have poor coordinating skills and so we keep failing the band. But we got the hang of it after a few tries. Dont really like this game cos I thought it put lots of strain on the eyes. I personally like the fitness one.
Wii, I'm definitely getting you!

No comments: