Since young, I had never sat at my dining table and had home-made breakfast with my family like those I seen on TV. Breakfast was always on the go for me, like I would grab something and eat along my way. So the thought of sitting down and being served breakfast swept me off my feet. I will never say no when anyone ask me out for breakfast, even if it means to forsake my 8 hours of sleep.
Amidst of the lush greenery of Bukit Timah Saddle Club, the cafe has a good view that makes one sit back and relax while savouring your hearty breakfast. I had the Egg Florentine with spinach and muchrooms with breakfast potatoes, which cost about $11 (if I remember it correctly) and a cup of macchiatto (which I keep forgetting is espresso with milk!).
Thanks Darlie, for the breakfast treat! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment