Monday, 9 February 2009

8 hours of sleep - to be fulfilled tonight!

I finally see broad daylight on my way home from work today. Even if it's just for a day, I appreciated it so much. After so long, I had admitted that it's my fate to become a workholic. To work 7 days a week, and thereafter struggle to climb out of bed every morning. Maybe I get to rest a little during the weekends. But still , I digged out some personal time for work, not to mention my personal time on weekdays too. The fact is, when I see the office crowd strolling on the streets of Orchard Road at 6pm on a weekday, I felt envious! When can I ever have such a chance?

There's no one to blame other than myself - for being so inefficient at work all the time. My jobs arent tough. At least the previous one was simple but I spent more time than necessary. I swear that my unexplanable long hours were not spent idling. Thankfully, I wasnt doing the job I did last year cos' the manager swopped me over with Vincent. He probably had a harder life than me cos' there were times when I left office and he was still around with the manager rushing to meet deadlines. We totally switched identities as compared to the previous peak!

Work may be stressful, but thankfully friendships tat I forged at work are definitely something to swipe all the awefully thoughts away. Ah Neo bought me Happy Hippos! And silly darlie is here to swing my moods up and down like a volatile stock! Let's hope he's swinging up or down at the right time. Or I might just get delisted from the stock market! HA!

No comments: