Friday, 7 November 2008

Somewheredownunder.

My 2nd time down under. This time for work.

When Ms Goh asked if I am available for work in Perth in November, I was thrilled! Without any considerations, I agreed.

I still remember when I eagerly broke the news to Darlie on msn, his first reply was, "Does it crash with my birthday?" Unfortunately, it does.. I was bad for not putting King's birthday as top priority. But when can I ever get such opportunity again?

That day after EY's Back to School night, I went home early to pack my bag. I left the next day morning for my first ever business trip! Mum and Dad and Sis sent me to the airport and had breakfast together before I meet Ms Goh and Min min at the check-in counter.

Now, 5 days after I first arrive in Perth Airport, I finally completed my task in Perth. I didnt do a really good job since I dozed off almost everyday in the hotel, halfway through late night working. In fact, I didnt even work late into the night. Also noticed that I tend to ask for solutions rather than provide one myself. "Then how" seems to be my forte. Sometimes I felt so embarassed by the replies I received for my naive questions.

During the past 5 days, my time was split evenly between work and play. There was a fair share of work, food, laughters and activities and the company was great. Ms Goh is so nice and Minmin is so sweet. But if only we can have a day more for shopping... Haha.. The shopping here is so so damn good! Sad to say, we didnt have enough time for that... Sacrificed our shopping time for work. Or was it the other way round??

Saturday, we planned to venture into Swan Valley for wine and chocolate tasting. We had already booked the tour. Hopefully it's good!

Sunday, the day we gonna depart for home. But we intend to visit Fremantle Market and the beach in the morning. Friends say it's a must go, with lots of stars indicated by the side of the list they wrote for me. I'm definitely going..

Sigh.. If only there's an extra day here..

*Check back for photos*

No comments: