Monday, 5 May 2008

Curduroy & Finch

My first visit to Curduroy & Finch was just to laze around with King before he flies off to London. Perhaps due to my grumpiness, our stay at the cafe wasnt a pleasant one.

I wouldn't recommend the food there and the service isnt fantastic, but I like its ambience. The perfect place to spend your Sunday afternoon, the laid-back way. Anyway, who needs great service on a lazy Sunday afternoon?

Scones are never a miss during my hi-tea sessions..
We also ordered the hi-tea set which was presented in 3 tiers: cakes, sandwiches and biscuits.
So that explains my 2nd visit to Curduroy & Finch with Guis: Just to laze around on a Sunday afternoon.. But due to some delays here and there, we ended up meeting in the early evening just in time for dinner..
and desserts...
The main purpose of this meet-up was to pass Xin a laptop for her FYP. But we also made use of this opportunity to exchange photos we had accumulated.
In a way, I like looking through the photos together and laughing at how each other looked 3 years ago! I wonder how we would think of each other 3 years later, when we meet to exchange photos again.
Time flies, really.. Certainly!

No comments: