Celebrated Xin's birthday over Hi-tea buffet at L'espresso in Goodwood Park hotel. The buffet is reasonably priced, with a satisfying variety of food which would not cause over-eating. There's a sandwich section, a big biscuit box, some savoury snacks, scones and cakes, chocolate fondue that's never a miss in hi-tea buffets, fruits and mini tarts. The desserts are average, but I'm impressed with the sandwiches, especially the shrimp croissant. I personally favour the sandwiches and scones section since I'm a bread-lover. The only regret is there's no durian buffet promotion.
I havent seen the Guis for a very long time since it's really difficult to get everyone out at the same time. Xin's birthday celebration is a great excuse!
Some recent updates of them: Deez's ensemble makes her look different today, giving her an elegant touch, instead of her usual casual & sweet style. Ping is in her usual tai-tai disposition. Xia, the usual food-enthusiast didnt perform up to standards today. But she is still as cute and fun-loving as ever. Xin got her new house and should be getting married in 2 years' time! I'm so excited for her, I volunteered to be the bridesmaid! Haha..
clockwise round the table: Xin, Xia, Ping, Deez & me!
Birthday kisses for the birthday girl...
Perhaps, going to a hi-tea buffet is best when out with a group of friends. A typical buffet meal makes me get bored and bloated within an hour. This one made us stayed 4 hours and we didnt even have the urge to leave!
The End: Us..
..and the red carpet birthday girl
I'm looking forward to the next outing! Just that I'm not sure how long it will take!
2 comments:
Omg.. The food look so yummi-li-cious! Haha..
Ya! You gotta try it out one day!
Post a Comment