Did I mention before that I would think twice before hailing a cab during peak hours? Well, today was an exception...
- I was in great pain after the minor surgery today I couldnt even stand properly. Try balancing on your left heels and right toes!I had to bear the constant sharp pain from the cut that the doctor did on my left sole and right heels at the same time. It was terrible, I almost cried while walking in Raffles Place at 530pm, where everyone is on their way home/party. I got occasional stares at my feet as I stumbled among the crowd looking for a taxi stand. No taxi stand could be seen, and every taxi I saw was on call. Helpless.
- I got hold of a cab after walking a long distance and seeing a lady alighting. Relieved.
- Out of curiosity, I peep at my wound and goodness, I now understand the difference between today and the last appointment. It looks like potholes of a rapid.
- The unbearable parts of the surgery was the 3 anesthetic jabs that he gave me on 3 different areas and the freezing of my wound. For the injection, I first feel sometime poking into me, then a sharp pull, before sensing some liquid flowing underneath my skin. When my feet was overwhelmed by numbness, he lasered the infected area. This was painless except that I could smell something burning. He then used a blade to cut away the unwanted skin. When it was done, a freezing agent to was used to freeze my skin. According to the doctor, it is used to kill the virus..
- Apparently, the previous appointment didnt help much. The minute warts on my thumb still surfaced. He did the same procedure on my thumb, except without the anesthetic. So when he froze the 3 spots of my thumb, the pain was unbearable. 3 different spots, 30 seconds each, 2 rounds.
I learnt my lesson. Never go bare foot in public toilets and changing rooms. You never know if viruses are lingering anywhere on the floor...
No comments:
Post a Comment