Saturday, a week after I sent the calendar to King. I wonder at which part on Earth is it lying now?
King is out traveling at Sweden now and I pray that the postman in London is inefficient, and deliver it only when he's back!
-
Well, I havent spoken to King ever since the day he boarded the plane to Sweden. Back then, it was on thursday when I was making my way out for lunch alone. I couldnt help but miss his presence back then, so that he can accompany me out for lunch everyday! I told King I need to talk to him at least once while he is away in Sweden as I predicted I might need him to destress me. But I guess I'm handling it well so far. I havent redeem the call yet, but grateful that he took the initiative to sms me this afternoon.
-
Met up with Ade for shopping spree and my destress session: retail therapy! I didnt buy much things as I need to save up. But I enjoyed myself so much, seeing Ade and wk so sweet together. Seriously, I was such a light bulb! Hopefully I wasn't a nuisance!
No comments:
Post a Comment