Sunday, 30 December 2007

All I want for new year is...

  • It's 5 days after Christmas, and I'm embracing the coming new year.
  • Was flipping through my 2007 organiser and I came across this:

2007 Resolutions:

1. Good time management (Be early than late)

I only managed to keep to an early routine towards the later part of the year, with the help of King's nagging. I thought he helped me alot in being more aware of time. But there are still exceptions, such as the recent case of letting him wait half hour on skype while I lose track of time in the bath room. ;p

2.Eat healthy

I totally ignored this part. I think I pampered my tummy with too much sugar!

3.Keep fit - Exercise!

Although I practised yoga on most saturdays and go jogging with my parents on sundays, it's still insufficient considering the amount of food intake I have.

4.Be less demanding to King ;p

I think I did a better job in this towards the later part of the year. He's getting more trust from me. (Arent you relieved, Darling?)

5.Get at least 2As this semester

Errr... Dont mention this to me anymore. It's over!

6.Save money. ($800 by June)

I know I didnt achieve this in June. But I did it in Nov, not including the liabilities incurred before Nov. Whahaha..

7.Treat my family (& King <- scribbled by King) better

Once in a while, I still raise my voice at them & later on felt sorry about it. But I'm in general a more HOMELY girl ;)

8.Appreciate my friends

There's always room for improvement. But I really appreciate all my friends. Love them all!

  • Well, I didnt seem to keep to all of them, but they kept me aware of what I'm supposed to do!
  • Moving on to 2008, of course there's more to come and I have already thought of some.. (note: in addition to the list above)

2008 resolutions

1.Good time management (be early than late!)

2.Eat healthy

3.Keep fit - Exercise!

4.Be less demanding to King ;p

5.Be an FRS guru (Read FRS & have it stucked in the brain!!) *

6.Save money. (at least $600 per month) *

7.Treat my family (& King <- scribbled by King) better

8.Appreciate my friends

9. Improvise baking skills (to be a patisserier in 10 years!) *

10. Master yoga at the end of 2008 (hand stands, hand stands!!!!) *

11. Practise disciplined skin care routine (cheers to better complexion) *

12.Drink 8 glasses of water a day *

13.Sleep 56 hours a week *

14.Be more efficient in work *

15.Maintain a tidy bedroom *

  • * New / updated
  • 2007, a year with several set-backs, yet I enjoyed it... *waves*
  • 2008, a brand new year to begin with.. Happy 2008!

No comments: