Saturday, 20 October 2007

The Sub-conscious Mind!

Have you ever found yourself coming to your senses in the morning, without being awaken by the noise of the buzzing alarm clock, just because you have something important to perform?
-
Well, if your answer is YES!, then your sub-conscious mind is working.. Someone once mentioned to me: "Try not setting your alarm! The night before you sleep, chant to your sub-conscious mind, I MUST WAKE UP AT 6am TOMORROW.." It may sound ridiculous to you as it sounded to me when I first hear it. But not when you actually experienced it like I did!
-
These few days, I found myself awake, minutes before my alarm clock even start sounding! No procrastinating, no hestitating, I woke up immediately.. (Impressive!) It becomes a routine. I on my laptop, gather my clothes to bathe and talk to King. Perhaps, he is the reason as to why I'm so "well-tamed"! LOL
-
So why not try this out? Let your alarm clock rest for a day. Chant to your sub-conscious mind, I MUST WAKE UP AT 6am TOMORROW.. Perhaps, it works on you too!
*Disclaimer: This is not applicable to those who have work or school the next day. You might end up waking up at noon time, late for work/school.

No comments: